- Macroeconomic analysis
- Value creation cycle improvement
- Business model improvement
- Management of risk to performance
- Capital allocation improvement
- Product management improvement
- IT performance improvement
Growth and environment Analysis
- Macroeconomic analysis and actionable insight for company fundamental performance, based on The Economic Picture Book and Feddashboard.com
Value creation cycle management – distinctive emphasis on shaping business models to be able to more safety seize opportunity
Business model improvement – For more sustainable value creation
- Which dot are you? A fundamental investor view of your company.
- Refining business models to design for improved risk-adjusted growth rates by applying the Value Added Diamond strategy and execution model
- Aligning and communicating with fundamental investors around business model, risk-adjusted growth rate and dividends.
Enterprise-wide management of risk to performance objectives
- To more easily achieve performance objectives, distinctively designed to improve management of risk to strategy process, plan, implementation and operations, including technology.
- Uses the powerful 5+2 Step Cycle of situation evaluation and response. Stresses scenario analysis.
- Goes beyond reacting to proactively shaping how situations unfold.
Capital allocation improvement
To improve growth, distinctively emphasizes more risk-aware return considerations in corporate investment evaluation processes
Refines risk adjustments to more accurately reflect risk to initiative objectives
- Allocates of risk budget
- Aligns compensation to board and longer term shareholder risk-return preferences
- Communicates more clearly to shareholders
Value delivery improvement
To improve corporate valuation, emphasizes refinement in 3 links between growth strategy and execution
- Product management process improvement - distinctively includes macroeconomics, technology economics, options modeling and risk-adjusted return
Business-IT management improvement -
distinctively emphasizes technology
economics in business model, alignment to business objectives and
performance metrics, and sourcing management
- Organizational change - distinctively builds on a client’s existing organization initiatives by adding an approach to accelerate the combination of business process and organizational change
Growth performance measurement improvement
- To more clearly align daily action with corporate valuation growth, distinctively adds a risk dimension to project, operational and financial measures.
- Includes forward-looking risk evaluation and releasing risk budget amounts based on performance
Outcome acceleration delivery
Outcome Acceleration Workshops
- “Teach to fish” analysis and guidance
- Accelerator widgets -- diagnostics, actions and progress measures to accelerate alignment gap closure
- Conversation clarifiers to cut churn; and improve situational awareness and alignment with management, board or investors